Re: [NTLK] Newt/iTunes

From: johnsinho's! (johnsons_at_mailmac.macbbs.com.br)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 22:07:34 EST

Dave Caolo wrote:
> Ok, I can't for the life of me get this to work.
> I launch iTunes, quickly start the dock, it thinks for a few seconds, but
> never makes the connection. I have a 4MB card in the newt (a 2100). The
> "newton" icon appears on the left hand side, but the card does not.

I sliped for a while with it too. So I went for the ReadMes.
If you read "Newton" then you are not connected.
First of all, before launching the iTunes, launch NCU and check out if
you indeed connect. For what you're telling, it seems you won't. Fiddle
with it and make it work (I suppose you did it sometime).
When you succeed with the NCU, then quit the NCU (thus the "dock" also
quits automatically) and lauch the iTunes, and then the Dock (just as
you were doing).
Shall work.
[ ],
johnsinho's!