Re: [NTLK] Newt/iTunes

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 22:07:40 EST

By default, the plug-in looks for a connection over serial. Start
iTunes, and look at the bottom right corner (where the Visualizations
button and Equalizer button are). There should be a new button there.
Click it, and in the window that appears, set it to connect to the
Newton over AppleTalk. You may have to click on the Newton icon in the
Source list before the new button will appear... I can't remember. Hope
this helps-

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj