Re: [NTLK] large images in newton books

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 08:07:11 EST

> Since other maps use much larger images it must be possible. I am
> suspecting that the image format under Windows might be slightly wrong
> and only Apple PICTs will work.
I remember that I had once the same behaviour but it disappeared upon adding
more stuff before and after the large picture. So a single large pict didn't
show up but many of them did and I think I added simply a page break and got
a first empty page that way but every other oversize picture was displayed
including the small pan tool (four arrow buttons on a diamond with rounded
corners).

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand