Re: [NTLK] I will print newtontalk shirts at my silkscreen shop!

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 15:40:23 EST

Note that I would be willing to pay a few dollars more per shirt for a better
shirt. In other words, I've seen some of the $4 shirts that get silkscreen
and sometimes they are crap. So -- the the silkscreen guy that offered: Can
you let us know what quality the cheap shirts are and how much more some
better quality shirts might be? Thanks!

 - John...