Re: [NTLK] NewtonTalk T-Shirts?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 00:40:44 EST

on 3/6/02 7:03 PM, Jim Anderson at jiman_at_microsoft.com wrote:

> Man, you people are *such* geeks.
>
> Count me in, by the way... ;-)

What's wrong with a polo shirt, or rugby shirt, maybe? (I don't do tees...)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! - I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry