Re: [NTLK] NewtonTalk T-Shirts?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 12:42:54 EST

> Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 01:07:54 -0500
> From: SlashDevNull <slashdevnull_at_mac.com>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] NewtonTalk T-Shirts?
>

> Salutations,
>
> I'm in and I think we should do a polo shirt.

I'm a Polo person, so I strongly agree. Somebody said dark green with a
stitched gold/yellow (1"?) Newton bulb - that would be *very* nice. I don't
mind paying more for a well-cut and durable shirt as well.

A stitched Newt is no good idea, IMHO, as you would have to decide upon one
model, and it is more complicated to do and recognize... "What's that mess
on your shirt?"

Oliver :)

--
Macintosh: for Productivity