[NTLK] NewtonTalk T-Shirts?

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 12:38:35 EST

Hi all,

I don't know why, I just ran into this idea. Maybe it's because of my
long sofa-nap (my university-nap was cancelled, and unlike
university-naps, sofa-naps tend to last much longer since nobody is
talking to you while you sleep and you're usually still sleepy 20 or
30 minutes after being awaken).

What folks would you think about a big (well, big, I use to wear XL
T-Shirts, but think about something to your size) NewtonTalk T-Shirt?

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/
Newton-powered WebServer: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/