Re: [NTLK] NewtonTalk T-Shirts?

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 20:08:42 EST

I sort of collect techy shirts, Newton ones especially. The coolest one I ever
purchased was off
some guy who was liquidating a stash from a Newton user group. They were
Munsingwear
polos, they had the Newton lightbulb logo on the breast (about 2 inches) in
yellow, and the
phrase "THINK NEWTON"under it in red. Very nice, I get more comments on these
shirts. I kept
two and sold the others on ebay. Also an important note-different brands run
different. So if
your an extra large in one size, al'a hanes, you might pull off a large in a
different brand.
measure your favorite polo or tee , laid flat and remember that
measurement....heck put it in
Geeksafe. Then when ever you buy a shirt request the measurement if it's not
shown. EXAMPLE:
24" across the chest, 34.5" in back from the bottom of the collar to the hem.
<shameless plug>
check out user name JETSAUCTIONS on ebay, my wife is the tech-shirt guru. My
collecting turned
into her pass time.