Re: [NTLK] Idea for Newt Sync development

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 12:49:23 EST

John wrote:
> You may want to talk to Thomas Tempelmann (www.tempel.org).=20
> He ported the DLL's to RealBasic and implemented both IR and=20
> IP connections. (He wrote C++ based plugins that added the=20
> functionality to RB.) Thomas could probably help a great=20
> deal. In fact, I think he was considering just this idea at=20
> one point.=20

        TT didn't port the DILs to RealBasic, did he? I played around
with Newton Data Browser, and it still requires the DIL DLLs to connect.

Jim Anderson

Evil Overlord Rule 147:
I will classify my lieutenants in three categories: untrusted, trusted,
and completely trusted. Promotion to the third category will be awarded
posthumously.