[NTLK] How - supress selection

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 19:07:56 EST

Hi all,

currently I'm trying to get my 3.5 year old daughter interested in Newton
technology. After all, you can't start early enough ;-)
She likes drawing on it. I set it to sketch mode so what she draws
doesn't change. There is but one problem. Whenever she draws
something that is small, the Newton selects the area she is drawing
in (it does the selection beep and a rectangle around the pen is
highlighted). This confuses her.
Is there a way to inhibit this? Or is there a way to change the time
the pen needs to be in a certain area until the Newton selects this
area? I'd even be willing to write a small program for that if it is
possible.

Thanks, as usual

Frank

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de