[NTLK] This is so cool...

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 19:14:30 EST

Hi all,

some time ago I bought a Sharp ZQ6700M. Well, actually you can't really
say "bought" as I got it for the minimum bid of DM 1,00 from a seller from
whom I also bought something else, so I hadn't even shipping cost for the
thing.
Until yesterday I haven't used it as so far I've been unable to get a cable.
Yesterday I gave it a try: I wrote a note on the Sharp, put it opposite my
120 and tried beaming. Both machines reported an error, but at least
both noticed there was somone trying to contact them.
Then I dug out my OMP again to try it with an older OS. Beamed again,
and voila, the OMP had the note. Faster, by the way, than what it usually
takes to beam from another Newton.
So who needs a cable if there's a Newton around...

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de