[NTLK] MP2x00 Backup battery? Where is it?

From: David L. Duff (duffdl_at_qwest.net)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 21:59:06 EST

Hello fellow Newtonians,
    Just got my MP2100 from one of those e**y auctions and have figured
out most of it except where is the backup battery and what do I have to
do to get to it? I've checked the Newton FAQ (maybe I missed it), and I
downloaded and printed out the MP2x00 getting started and user manuals
from Apple and it's not there either (they show where and how for an
MP1x0 which I recogized from having an MP110). Any help to be most
appreciated!
Thank you in advance, David Duff.

--
Born in NEWTON (KS) and proud of it!