Re: [NTLK] Macintosh Help! [OT]

From: Benjamin Higginbotham (draco_at_silverdragonden.com)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 21:43:43 EST

Ever notice that once you got a Windows user to actually use a
Macintosh, they never seem to go back? That's what happened to me
several years ago, and I'm *very* glad I did. Just wish that the Mac
zealots would lighten up a bit so the entire Mac community does not look
so foolish.

Ok, time to get back on topic...

BJH