[NTLK] Java download tool for Mad Max

From: Jochen Schäfer (js.josch_at_gmx.de)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 06:14:46 EST

Hi folks.

I developed a little Java application that encodes MP3 files for Sloup
and let's you save it for use with terminal application.
Furthermore, if you have the Communications Extension for Java
(available from Sun for Windows and Solaris; from IBM for Linux),
you can download this directly to your Newton.
Now I need some testers, because:
1.) My heap seems to be to small to download any MP3 file, and
2.) With a cut down Sloup file, I can't get any output from Mad Max.

Any volunteers can have the application when contacting me with private
mail.

Jochen