Re: [NTLK] Newton is on its way?

From: Chris Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 16:24:45 EST

Haha...the merlin modem is fun, I will have to get it to you the next
meeting. I hope I can make it. But you know i'll be there :) Tracking number
works, but hasn't been updated for 4 days, must be a lot of traffic from CA
to IL ;). Anyways Maceasy.com is taking care of it. My Newton 100 is working
good enough for the time being, plus it's a good reflection on how *fast*
the 2100 is compared to it.

-Chris