Re: [NTLK] Serious Dates app problem

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 09:05:44 EST

on 13/03/02 07:26, emdub at emdub_at_mac.com wrote:

> Ok this is what I did:
>
> I installed Soup Kitchen and ran it. It scans 4 entries and then gives
> me an error:
> Errorno: -48809
> Category: Interpreter Errors
>
> I think you are right about the error being in the To do's because I
> can't erase them. It gives me errors too. One of the error's is: "There
> was not enough memory to roll tasks over so they were left untouched.
> Marking completed items may help."
>
> Deleting the Dates soup would be something that I really would like to
> avoid because it's A LOT of stuff. Is there a way to completely erase
> the To do's? I can't even backup any more because it gives me errors too.
>
> As much as I love the Newt I'm starting to get worried and my Visor is
> suddenly looking apealing again if the Newt can't handle my agenda...

Don't worry about the Visor!

You can use a soup editor and try to remove single entries from the Date
soup. Using the editor in SBM Utilities, you could even filter everything
out, except the To-Dos making them easier to delete.

If you don't want to go through the soup editor, you could open Date and
then tap the "Routing" button at the lower left and select "Delete". A
little dialog will appear where you'll be able to pick from which date you
want to delete. Finally, there are 2 check boxes that will let you select or
unselect Calendar items and, ta-da! To-do items!

-Laurent.

coaster n.: 1. Unuseable CD produced during failed attempt at writing to writeable or re-writeable CD media. Certainly related to the coaster-like shape of a CD, and the relative value of these failures. "I made a lot of coasters before I got a good CD." 2. Useless CDs received in the mail from the likes of AOL, MSN, CI$, Prodigy, ad nauseam.