Re: [NTLK] Serious Dates app problem

From: emdub (emdub_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 07:26:14 EST

Ok this is what I did:

I installed Soup Kitchen and ran it. It scans 4 entries and then gives
me an error:
Errorno: -48809
Category: Interpreter Errors

I think you are right about the error being in the To do's because I
can't erase them. It gives me errors too. One of the error's is: "There
was not enough memory to roll tasks over so they were left untouched.
Marking completed items may help."

Deleting the Dates soup would be something that I really would like to
avoid because it's A LOT of stuff. Is there a way to completely erase
the To do's? I can't even backup any more because it gives me errors too.

As much as I love the Newt I'm starting to get worried and my Visor is
suddenly looking apealing again if the Newt can't handle my agenda...

-mw