[NTLK] Additional T-shirt suggestion

From: rminton_at_commscope.com
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 14:20:48 EST

Has anyone out there seen the Apple MacIntosh "been there, done that" t-shirt?
It has a year by year chronology of milestones of the Mac printed on the back up
through1996 or so. It would be nice if we could do something similar with the
MP's from the original one through 2002 (with a note at 1997 of Apple's dropping
it) and a comment at the end along the line of "still alive and kicking PDA
butt". The post 1997 items could include anything that has been done to enhance
or extend its capabilities past what Apple thought of. Recent examples would be
ATA card support, 802.11b/AirPort support, white backlights, USB (we are going
to see this, right?), JAVA, web browsing/email IMAP, you get the idea.

If anyone would like to see the Apple shirt to get an idea what I'm talking
about I could try to scan mine in and post it on the web.

Randy