Re: [NTLK] Midi, port speeds, and LittleLisp

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 05:19:45 EST

> Anyone use LittleLisp? I think its very cool but
> needs to be updated. Unfortunately the email address
> I have for the author doesnt work.

        I have updated LittleLisp.
Now it uses the whole screen in the bigger newtons. I have added scrolling
capabilities to the edit area, rearranged all the buttons and pickers and fixed
some other things to make the keyboard more usable.

    I was waiting for permission from the original programmer to release this
modified version, but I haven't been able to contact him either. I'll try to
contact him once again and then will upload the program to the web.

    Meanwhile, if somebody wants to use it, i'll sent it by email.

Daniel Padilla