Re: [NTLK] [ANN] T-Shirt poll

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 22:47:02 EST

on 14/03/02 21:33, Josh Shanks at jshanks_at_mac.com wrote:

> on 3/14/02 4:42 PM, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com
> wrote:
>

>> On 14/03/02 16:33, "Eric L. Strobel" <fyzycyst_at_comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>>> at the temporal coordinates: 3/14/02 3:46 PM, the entity known as Josh
>>> Shanks at jshanks_at_mac.com conveyed the following:

>>> Perhaps the Newt logo with "Ink Different" arching above it and
>>> newtontalk.net below it, kinda like a NASA mission patch???
>>
>> Yes, I like this idea. Did you read this, Josh? Not a patch, but "like" a
>> NASA patch, though...
>>
>> -Laurent.
> That does sound like a cool idea but I know some people that could emroider
> patches and then all you would have to do is buy the patch and iron it on
> yourself. But then again getting a polo shirt for $5 in a retail place is
> next to imposible. But I might look into the patch thing.

No! Not a patch. An embroidery with the Newton logo with "NewtonTalk.net"
above, on a circular path, and "Ink Different" underneath the logo, also on
a circular path. Does that make sense or will I have to make a drawing?

I'd be game for a nice $15 polo with that embroidered logo. I don't want to
have to do anything when I get it, so it would have to be complete.

-Laurent.

Blue Screen of Death n.: [common] This term is closely related to the older Black Screen of Death but much more common (many non-hackers have picked it up). Due to the extreme fragility and bugginess of Microsoft Windows, misbehaving applications can readily crash the OS (and the OS sometimes crashes itself spontaneously). The Blue Screen of Death, sometimes decorated with hex error codes, is what you get when this happens. (Commonly abbreviated BSOD.)