Re: [NTLK] HeapShow

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 00:50:34 EST

OK, I don't mean this to sound the way it's going to
(or perhaps I really do and don't want to admit it)
but after scrolling down to the end of the message and
clicking on the Newton FAQ link, I found this:
http://www.guns-media.com/mirrors/newton/faq/newton-faq-hardware.html#IIA1g

Short answer? Yes, your assumption is correct
according to the FAQ!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Rolf Brakvatne <rbrak29_at_qwest.net> wrote:

> Thanks Ed.
> So is 912K standard system RAM for a 2000 not
> including the 4000K for
> internal memory?
>
> RB
> On Thursday, March 14, 2002, at 11:04 PM, Ed Kummel
> wrote:
>

> > Yeah, probably one isn't a MP2100!
> > Check out the system RAM installed. Go to the
> extras,
> > tap the [i] and select Memory Info. There you will
> see
> > the System Ram installed. If it's a 2100, it
> should
> > say 3984k.
> > If it says anything less, then it's a mp2000!
> >
> > Ed
> > web/gadget guru

<big 'ole SNIP>

=====