Re: [NTLK] New Wavelan Driver For Airport...

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 02:47:34 EST

on 15-03-2002 8:35, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_mac.com wrote:

> So far no luck with the LUC012372A card, the card gets recognized and both
> light flash as it's trying to find the other computer.
>
> Anybody running this with the Software Base Station with success that could
> share their settings ?

Oops, that was WAY too fast, changes the network name from 'Robert's
Benschops Computer' and lo and behold, it works !
(and this is still with the 'A' card mind you !)

Just typed 'Hello' on my computer keyboard and installed 'Jared'
(310,21k on the Newt)

Now I would be interested to get mail or browsing to work but how do I
launch anything as long as 'Dock' is in the way ?!
(I feel suddenly very Newbie-ish ;-)

Robert Benschop