Re: [NTLK] Stop the paper roll?

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 02:47:14 EST

> Well, basically I hate opening a note that is less than a full screen and
> seeing the one before, or after or both. Something about it really bugs
me
> and I can't put my finger on it. I do use the overview of course, but
it's
> still weird to my way of thinking.
Okay, but in these few cases you can simply expand the short note that it
covers the whole screen and the subsequent note becomes invisible. This
wouldn't even increase the size of the note.
For easier navigation thru notes I have a notes scroller installed which
lets me scroll to next, previous, first and last note. Using this will
always align the begin of the new note with the upper screen boundary.

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand

http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand/ https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG