Re: [NTLK] alt.rec locks my newt

From: Bradford Schmidt (brad_at_bradfordschmidt.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 16:28:50 EST

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 3/15/2002 at 10:07 PM Paul Guyot wrote:

>Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:02:48 -0500
>From: Jim Witte <jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us>
>
>> Could this be related to the bug in the inker that "misses" a stroke
>>when writing?
>
>I don't think so, but now that you mention it, maybe alt.rec.... is
>involved. Anyone experienced this bug and wasn't running alt.rec....?
>
>(however, I think that I did tests a long time ago and without
>alt.rec...., I experienced disappearing strokes)

I'm not sure what the bug is, unless it's what is described - that a line
simply doesn't appear at times, or the touchscreen fails to notice you are
touching it. But I have had this happen to me a few times - annoying, it
is. And as I mentioned, I'm not running alt.rec (although I may try again
with the text NOT in cursive).