Re: [NTLK] Urgent: white backlight experiences

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 12:04:42 EST

Am 17.3.2002 17:01 Uhr schrieb "Robert Benschop" unter <rbenschop_at_mac.com>:
> Can you give us the part number, if it's too big for the Newton it might be
> ok for the eMate as well. (haven't seen a size that's fine for the eMate until
now)
The one I got from http://www.beingseen.com/ is as large as about 4x the
MP2000 screen and you could get out of it at least 2 eMate screens for sure.
And I could send you, Robert a piece cut to eMate size. But I would need the
exact dimensions of the luminescent area as well as where you can have the
contact bar. But the stuff is not cheap... :-(

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand

http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand/ https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG