Re: [NTLK] T-shirts (colour, style, slogans etc.)

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 14:53:16 EST

on 3/17/02 7:10 PM, Stephen Jendraszak at stevehj_at_mac.com wrote:

> I understand what you are saying here Jon, but if people want polos, I
> say let them have polos. Maybe the solution is to organize the polo
> sales off-list? Would you feel better about that?

I understand here, as I was one of the first people to voice my preference
for a polo (I never wear tees except to sleep in), but I also realize that
we have to draw limits at some point.

May I offer a compromise. Let's do the tees right now, and in a few months,
do the polos. There are two benefits of this:

1. The "dispute" goes away. :-)
2. The potential income is spread out over a period of time.

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland