Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Holland maps

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 03:26:30 EST

Daniel,

I have not yet tried your Holland Maps, but I was happy to see that you made
them available.
If you are interested: I work in Noordwijk (on the coast between Den
Haag/The Hague and Amsterdam)at ESA (European Space Agency)and we have a
very nice space exhibition where we could meet as well.
And if you will be here between 21st and 27th it might be worth to make a
trip to one of Hollands most famous flower exhibitions "Keukenhof" which is
near Noordwijk in Lisse.

Johannes