[NTLK] Washington D.C.

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 03:26:36 EST

Anybody in the Washington D.C. area that would be willing to pick up an
(empty) PowerBook box at the Marriott Hotel, (775 12th Street NW) take it to
the post office and ship it by sea post to Europe ?

Since it's quite a bit easier to resell the PowerBook later with the box
whoever would be willing to do this would do me a big service.

To clarify things a bit further, there's somebody from the list in that
hotel that's taking this PowerBook for me to Europe but doesn't have the
time to ship the box out.

I would reimburse any money spent, of course.

All enthusiastic reaction off list please ;-)

Robert Benschop