[NTLK] Sleeman Honey Brown (UNNA Structurea)

From: bob barkany (bob_at_barkany.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 12:20:26 EST

On 11/3/02 9:09 PM, "Victor Rehorst" <victor_at_newtontalk.net> wrote:

> The first person who has time to implement a database information system
> for UNNA will receive a case of 24 Sleeman Honey Brown, the best beer ever
> to come out of Guelph, Ontario, Canada. You heard it here first.
> Seriously. It's the dream to have such a database, but no one has lived
> it yet :)

Wow What a response. Just goes to show what it takes to get anything done
around here. As for me, I would like a sample before giving to the world all
the benefits of my database writing know-how.

(Anyone from the list who knows me will attest that I am taking the piss).
There are too many people on the list who do too much for nuffing at all
Thank you
-- Bob Barkany, Photographer
   tel +44 (0) 7973 666 243
    www.barkany.com