Re: [NTLK] URGENT!!!! All Read This Is Freaky!!!!

From: MuHammed Lonon (mjl3781_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 15:29:44 EST

Ok unfortunately I am a little oo hot-headed s after
all the comments tha seem to be geting me no where I
just id a brain-wipe....unforunately I forgot to
transfer the pakages off of internal so bye-bye
dashboard.....grrrrr

Well luckily the built-ins showed up againafter the BW
but they now show up twice whenever I insert the card.
 I did have a recent back up so most of my data is
back. Now I wil try moving the pakages from 32MB to 16
MB and wipping the card to see If I can get rid of
these infernal duplicates. So in recap I thinnk it
just made a copy of the built ins and for some reasoon
would only use he oones that were on the card .....

=====
MuHammed Jamal Lonon
102 Loden Lane Rochester, NY 14623
(585) 334-0848 (local)