Re: [NTLK] Keyboard

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 13:12:15 EST

Well, Jon, that sounds great. I wish my MP2100 did that.

If I do the same thing you described, and start typing, I get nothing. I
have to pick up the pen and tap to get the caret into the note.

I wonder if this is some kind of difference between 130s and 2x00s (maybe
because the 130 has a native serial port instead of Interconnect + dongle?).

-Jeremy