Re: [NTLK] New MP130

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 17:56:14 EST

Am 25.3.2002 23:33 Uhr schrieb "Oliver Brose" unter
<oliver.brose_at_t-online.de>:
> And folks, do not restore your extensions if you ever happen to try this the
> other way around (2100->130). Strange things happen, and my little 130 was
> suffering badly afterwards.
I would like to second that. However, its fun to see how NOS2.1 extensions
behave on the 130. WakeupCall for example says it cannot run on the small
screen but it shows its very small main-slip completely and would probably
work perfectly (if programmed for NOS2.0).

Another important thing is to not restore the system information in either
direction, MP2k1 <=> MP130.

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand