Re: [NTLK] Get em' while there hot

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 22:43:35 EST

On that... Just to give an update as I know many of you are on the waiting
list for more cards from me at $35/each or $30/each for 3 or more... Well, I
am waiting for my source to get back to me. He told me that he does have them
-- so I fully expect to be able to get about 50 more very soon. I will
hopefully know in a day or two -- he's just been sick and unable to do much as
far as sales are concerned. I will let you all know as soon as I know. Sorry
for the delay...

Note that there are 44 spoken for on the Waiting List. As I said, I hope to
get at least 50 so that I'll have room for a few more people.

 - John...