Re: [NTLK] Palm Desktop 4.0 for Mac working with Newton?

From: Adrian Smith (adrianslists_at_optushome.com.au)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 22:52:06 EST

>Anyone who have tested the new Palm Desktop 4.0 for Mac and knows if it
>works with NCU? Or is it a total different application than the earlier
>version of Palm Desktop/Claris Organizer?
>
>/Peter Edwardsson
>Sweden

It looks to be a carbonised version of the earlier Palm
Desktop/Claris Organiser. I haven't been able to get it to work with
NCU but I have only just started playing with the Newton again after
leaving it on the shelf for a year or two. At this stage I haven't
even confirmed I can get NCU to work with the earlier versions of
Palm Desktop...

Adrian