Re: [NTLK] Keyboard -- restart after plugging in?

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 03:11:32 EST

In order to recognise the Kbd, the Newt needs to run the init-routine once.
This is done
during switching on (if you wish restart, but not reset) the Newt or
inserting the dongle with connected Kbd into the NIC port.

If you use the SER-001 unfortunately the Newt has no chance to recognise
automatically that you plugged the Kbd - thus you need to switch it off and
on again with the Kbd plugged.

Johannes