Re: [NTLK] OT I'm having dirty thoughts...

From: Stephanie Maks (newton_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 09:10:46 EST

I have to admit I love the sub sub notebooks too.

I have a Toshiba Libretto 100CT, just a tad bigger than a VHS cassette case,
with 64MB RAM and a 6Gig hard drive. It's a 166MHz pentium, and just a
little bigger than my MP2100 it runs Red Hat 7.1 and Windows 95. (Though
the windows is hacked up to look like a Mac OS, and I put a big white Apple
sticker on the lid :). It has two PCMCIA slots and I have a dock with all
the I/O ports on it plus another two PCMCIA slots.

It's an older one of course, but runs pretty good still. With my Lucent
WaveLan card in it, it's almost perfect. The only thing I could think of to
improve it would be if it were made by Apple then I could have a real Mac OS
and probably USB & Firewire ports in it too.

-Stephanie
http://www.maksystems.com/newton/