Re: [NTLK] Got a question? Check the FAQ (or somewhere else) - Anywhere other than here.

From: Judy Perry (jperryl_at_ecs.fullerton.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 20:06:13 EST

Yeah, I guess I'm guilty of the "chasing butterflies/my own tail"
attempting to find an answer (or package) via the various Newton sites.
As for the list, even with respect to the RTFM-esque posts, I'd have to
say that it is responsive in a very timely fashion. My response below was
more to the point that using a digital device isn't or perhaps shouldn't
be a Platonic endeavor (not that anyone owes me an answer to a query, mind
you).

Judy