Re: [NTLK] Quebecois

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 11:26:45 EDT

on 04/05/02 10:13, Robert Fay at rfay_at_110.net wrote:

> I've recently heard the expression Queegs (pronounced Kweegs) to describe the
> Quebecois. Is this frequently used and/or insulting?

I've never heard that before. Are you trying to find insults for Quebecois?
;-)

-Laurent.

Evil Empire n.: [from Ronald Reagan's famous characterization of the communist Soviet Union] Formerly IBM,now Microsoft. Functionally, the company most hackers love to hate at any given time. Hackers like to see themselves as romantic rebels against the Evil Empire, and frequently adopt this role to the point of ascribing rather more power and malice to the Empire than it actually has. See also Borg and search for Evil Empire pages on the Web.