Re: [NTLK] eMac, eMate, are we getting somewhere?

From: Joost van de Griek (gyorpb_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 14:01:17 EDT

On 2002-05-04 9:32, "Sushi" <Sushi_at_ragingbull.com> wrote:

> ...still, I wish that I had that large trackball to spin across the
> screen. It was a hoot to do.

I remember seeing one of those (no, two, actually) in a video arcade, on a
basketball game of some sort. You might wanna try salvaging one from an old
arcade game and adapting it to work with your computer. Shouldn't be too
hard, using parts from an optical or mechanical tracking mouse, depending on
the type of tracking mechanism the original used.

,xtG
.tsooJ

--
Joost van de Griek