Re: [NTLK] Newton and GPRS, possible?

From: Eric Schneck (eschneck_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 17:57:00 EDT

My Motorola TimePort P280 is GRPS-capable, although I do not subscribe to
the GPRS service. Using CSD, the phone works fine with my Newt. The GPRS
connect strings are available on VersionTracker (Mac) (search for P280), and
would probably work with the P280 setup that I posted here a few weeks ago.

Eric