Re: [NTLK] Re - Draining batteries

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 06:49:17 EDT

> I probably won't do that. Idler does what it should. I'm satisfied with
> it. I only thought that there are some people with similar problems, so I
> put it public.Besides I wanted to dive into NDE programming. That was
acomplished,
> too.
I didn't want to critizise Idler nor BattMon, they are certainly useful for
what they have been designed for. I simply wrote down wishes for an accu
monitoring program, which would have to either drain the accus completely or
monitor the discharge always if the Newton is powered by accu. The Newton
got obviously all necessary hardware and it is only a piece of software
what's missing, as often.

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG