Re: [NTLK] Problem with Calendar Folders

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (n8noe_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 00:44:45 EDT

Hi All, I'm new here, So my name is Jeff ( N8NOE ) in Michigan [EN82HQ]
if your a GRID?..
Is there a Quick/Easy Desktop software that I can Sync the Newton to?
Mac or Windows, Either..
I need the Calendar and Contacts plus to-dos would be good....THANKS!
I just loaded TimeTrax per this note, I'd never heard of it. I use
PalmOS and ActionNames, So this looks somewhat the same...