Re: [NTLK] My New 2100!

From: Chris Ruprecht (chrup_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat May 11 2002 - 14:18:06 EDT

Stephen,

The 'dirt' on the cover looks just like the adhesive residue, you
describe. The lines on the screen look like wear marks to me, areas,
where a lot of writing occurred. I have similar, although much tinier
marks at the place where the Newton asks for the PIN at startup - I now
use NuShields from Mark Ross and I can not see them any more. NuShields
make things a little bit harder to read when the backlight is off, but
well worth it!

Otherwise, your machine looks ok from what I can see in the pics. I
bought one for my wife about 18 months ago and it arrived in similar
condition. I would do a brain wipe to get rid of any 'bad habbits' ...

Best regards,
Chris