Re: [NTLK] What would have happened to PDA market if Apple had waited?

From: Fred Buecker (tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 23:52:19 EDT

Don't forget that we judge all others by what we already have ;-)

We (or maybe just I) watch movies on our Newts and wish they were in color.

I'm just waiting for someone to make a good copy of a 2100 with a color
screen. If it comes from Apple or is a true Newton product via some
licensing deal - all the better.

Fred - stirring up trouble once again...