[NTLK] Transferring my Newton data to Palm

From: Chris Browne (irie_at_attglobal.net)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 22:54:32 EDT

I have decided to try a Palm device after years of resistance. The need to
synch my data with the office groupware application has become pretty
irresistable. As a form of backup, I already transfer my Newton data to
Claris Organizer. I recall vaguely that, after the current Palm Desktop for
Mac (based on Organizer) came out, there were many posts about how to
transfer the CO file to be opened in Palm Desktop and then synched with the
Palm. I cannot recall the correct method or find them in my old emails and
my search of the Newton FAQ hasn't prodcued anything (although I expect the
information is there somewhere).

Can anyone offer guidance?

--
Chris Browne