Re: [NTLK] Nushield

From: Michael Mays (chaosmonk_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 22:39:49 EDT

Alas, I now have a problem that makes the cloudiness issue fade into=
 obscurity. I took the screen protector out after I figured out how to put=
 them in properly without trimming... and now the jaggies have struck=
 horribly. Only in the lower right corner of the screen, but consistent in=
 their spikiness each time I run the pen down there. I tried cleaning under=
 it, but to no avail; it didn't help. I am at a loss. This is a brand new=
 unit... *sigh*

Michael Mays

P.S. The MP2x00 titanium stylus does have a tiny bit more friction than=
 the pop-out 1x0 stylus. The 1x0 stylus I had on my 130 had a tendency to=
 leave a residue trail on the screen that could be wiped away; the 2x00=
 stylus does not. I think it's because of whatever coating the 1x0 stylus=
 had that was leaving that trail.