Re: [NTLK] OT - Off topic - Thieves

From: Cheyanne & Randy (charan_at_olypen.com)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 10:14:41 EDT

Just to drive this way off topic:

        A black activist, Say McIntosh, in Little Rock
Arkansas got many, many blacks to cash their paychecks as
two dollar bills one week. It was to show local merchants and
businessmen
how much of their money was coming from the black community.
For a couple of weeks, most of Little Rock was trying to give you
change in two dollars bills for everything from a hundred dollar bill
down. It was a fun and smart thing to do.

cheers,

Randy

On Tuesday, May 28, 2002, at 07:29 PM, Josh Shanks wrote:

> You should see some of there people here where i live. You think that a
> 1000
> lira bank note being stolen is bad. I went to target the otherday and
> handed
> them a $2 bill and they told me they didnt accept foreign money
>
> Josh

---
Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own house. Give
love to your children, to your wife or husband, to a next door neighbor
... Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier.
Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your
face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your
warm greeting.

~ Mother Teresa ~

-- another stolen signature