[NTLK] Soup Transport problems

From: Rolf Brakvatne (rbrak29_at_qwest.net)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 16:04:49 EDT

I am trying out Soup Transport to see if I can use it to sync PocketQuicken
accounts between two Newts. Using IR to transfer.

When I transfer the PQ soups to the second Newt (no PQ soups exist) and try
to 'put away' I get get an error stating that error has occurred and the
soup could not be put away. When I try and start PQ on the second Newt, the
program has an error during starting (48130??). I have to wipe all PQ
soups(fragments) from the second Newt to get PQ to launch. Sometimes it is
necessary to remove and reload PQ altogether to get PQ to work again.

I would love to purchase this product, but as it stands now, I will look to
other sync solutions.

Thoughts?

RB