Re: [NTLK] MP2100 Virus Software

From: Scott C. Gregory (scgregory_at_bigpond.com)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 23:11:25 EDT

"Eric L. Strobel" wrote:

> Is there really a need for such trickery? Will these folks be requiring
> virus protection on cell phones?

Well apparently yes.... if for no other reason than their piece of
mind..

People are dumb, they are sheep, Baaaah!

(oh and that is not directed at anyone here... Just being on this list
gets you out of that category, I think we all have enough common sense
here!).

During the Melissa virus scare, I had people coming to me convinced that
their microwaves, video recorders, <insert household appliance here>
could contract the virus.... even if it's not connected to the net. All
because the media hyped it up and said they could! After all, if the
media says it's true, then it has to be true! (ROTFL)!

Cheers

Scott