Re: [NTLK] Where to buy an MP2100 in good condition?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 14:28:49 EST

On 01/11/02 13:51, "adam baker" <adam_at_merges.net> wrote:

> I am planning to return to Newton after a few years' absence. I no
> longer have my old MP2000, but would prefer an MP2100 anyhow. Any
> thoughts about where to find such a machine in good or excellent
> condition? I need only a fairly basic setup.

Check Phillys Discounters. I think they're selling units in good shape and
people on this list don't seem to be complaining as much as for GEM
Enterprise, which also sells used upgraded 2000.

-Laurent.

guru n.: [Unix] An expert. Implies not only wizard skill but also a history
of being a knowledge resource for others. Less often, used (with a
qualifier) for other experts on other systems, as in `VMS guru'. See source
of all good bits.